Thursday, May 14, 2009

A Start

I can not wait until this blog really starts taking off as I'm just learning the art of blogging ...lots of ideas ready to burst out in to this blog.

I just completed my Professional Green Certification course through the National Association of Home Builders (NAHB). It is so exciting to be able to take a course that can not only offer lots of good info but give credibility to the Professional trying to practice Green not only in their personal lives but in their respective professional arena .

You may be curious as to why a building certification...it makes sense when you look at our offerings... For more than twenty years, my marketing efforts have been toward premium products that have no planned obsolescence...be energy efficient and water wise...and improve the health of our indoor spaces. And they must be the coolest cool stuff for the home!

My company, HomeWerks, has several divisions with Appliances., Floor Care and Low Volt Integration to name a few. Within each of those divisions there are a lot of synergistic categories so I can assure you there is a lot of interesting info to share with new products popping up all the time!

No comments:

Post a Comment